Anti Ragging Squad
According to All India Council Technical Education (AICTE) notified regulation for prevention and prohibition of ragging
in AICTE approved technical institutions vide No. 37-3/Legal/AICTE/2009 dated 01/07/2009, We have established the
Anti-Ragging Squad committee at Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University), College of Engineering, Pune.
||Dr. S.S. Chavan
||Dr. M.R. Gidde
||Dr. K.A. Rade
||Dr. S.D. Jadhav
||Dr. P.V. Chavan
||Dr. S.B. Vanjale
||Prof. Abhijit Patil
The objectives of the committee are as follows,
- To develop a culture ragging free environment in the College Campus
- To devise strategies and action plan for curbing the menace of ragging in the institute and hostels
- To stringently deal with the ragging cases whenever observed.
- To create student awareness about ragging, its scope and legal issues
- To organize talks by the experts about peer respect, mind control, substance abuse etc.