National Level Student Poster Competition-22 : Documenting The Intangible Heritage
Which appealed to all the Architecture and Design students from all parts of the country to Identify ONE Intangible Cultural Heritage Practice and/or expression from their region and Document its significance, background, procedural aspects and traditional systems associated.
The registration and the hardcopies of the Entries were allowed to be submitted til 25th June 2022. Of the received entries, a total no of 17 entries were judge by the Panel of Judges.
- An exhibition of entries received was arranged and same were judged by : Saili Palane Datar, Indologist – Ecologist, Invited Expert,
Dr. B H Sutar, Principal , BVDU College of Architecture, Pune and
Prof. Mukta Latkar-Talwalkar, Convenor,
On 14th July 2022 .
- The Entries on display were also graced by the auspicious visit By: Hon. Dr. Manikrao Salunke, Vice Chancellor, B.V.D.U.
who expressed his appreciation at the initiative of the college in a Competition on a subject unique and important with the versatility of the richness of raditions and rituals we have and also lauded at the variety of the work on display.
- As per the decision of all the judges, the following 4 have been decided as the
BEST 4 ENTRIES TO BE AWARDED(in no order of merit) with a cash prize of rs 3000 per entry and a certificate.
- Name Of The Entry: Santhali Folk Dance
By Neha Nimai Das,Biswajit Mondal From Viva School Of Architecture, Shirgaon
- Name Of The Entry: Chandina Dagina By Keya Rakesh Jain & Tanvi Vijay Shirole From Dr. B.N. College Of Architecture, Pune
- Name Of The Entry: Thadiya Geet By Rohan Kumar From Dev Bhoomi Uttarakhand University
- Name Of The Entry: Rishi Panchami
By Pooja Shete & Sanika Kolapkar From Shri Shivaji Maratha College Of Architecture Pune
- The Convenor and the Organising team express their deep sense of gratitude to all the participating colleges and students in particular.